You can download the iPad app by going to the app store and searching for tootoot education.
Tootoot’s new School Lock feature allows members to login and use a communal iPad for your school. With this feature enabled, when a member logs in, the member doesn’t have to create a passcode, they can simply open the app to send a quick message or create a new case. When they are done they can either go to settings and logout or if the app is closed it will automatically log the member out, ready for the next member to login.
Follow these 5 simple steps to download the tootoot app for iPad and setup school lock for your club:
1. Go to the iPad Settings app and scroll down to find tootoot education.
2. Turn School Lock on by switching the adjacent switch.
3. Go back to the home screen and open tootoot education.
4. Go through the onboarding screens by selecting your user (e.g Teacher).
5. Go back to the home screen and open tootoot education OR use the search school feature and select your school.
Done! You should now be successfully setup with school lock and see the login screen.
If you are having any issues with this, please contact the support team on 01289 541 991.