To do this you will need to follow the steps to create a single mentor here.
Note: It doesn’t matter if the mentor whom you want to have an admin account already has a mentor account, you still need to follow this step. The two accounts DO need to have different usernames (feel free to keep the password the same).
Once you have created a new mentor account, do the following:
- On your admin account, click the users tab at the top.
- Search for the mentor account that you have just created by typing the details into one of the search boxes and click search users.
- Click on the name of the mentor that you would like to change to an admin.
- Click modify account details.
- There is a drop down box under permission, click on this, change to administrator and then click update details.
When the mentor logs in with the username and password from the new account you created, they will have admin level access to your school’s tootoot account.
Alternatively, get in touch with the customer support team on 01289 541 991 and they can create admin accounts for you.
What's next?...Find out how to use your admin account by watching the training video here.