Watch out! Only admin account holders can create additional admin accounts.
In order to create an admin account, you must first create a mentor account for the person in question, then you can upgrade their permission levels. To do this follow these steps:
- Log into your admin account
- Click on the green +add mentor(s) button and fill in the details
- Go back to the users section at the top of the page
- Search for the mentor you just created by using the search fields
- Click onto their name
- Click modify account details
- Amend the permission box at the bottom of the page to administrator
What’s next?...Do you need to add any more mentors? Click here to find out how.